K Ranch has 120 powered sites with water which can be hired any day of the week. If you are travelling with a large load, caravan or horse float stop in anytime!
Our amenities block with showers & toilets makes K Ranch the perfect home away from home when travelling with your four legged companions. Only 10 minutes to Camden Bicentennial Equestrian Park, 45 minutes to SIEC or just over 1 hour to Hawkesbury or Homebush.
Camp sites are $30 per night.
There are 150 permanent stables for our 4 legged friends. They will also enjoy their stay with our hot water wash bays.
Stables cost includes shavings for the first night:
$30 (3m x 3m) per night (B Block & C Block)
$45 (3.6m x 3.6m) per night (A Block - only 20 stables available)
Refundable stable bond of $42.50 applies.
Extra bags are available at an extra cost.
Please see terms and conditions at the bottom of page.
PIC Number - NK462029
Click here to book through Nominate!
Terms and Conditions
General K Ranch Venue Requirements
- Please note that competitors are permitted to tie their horses to their vehicle (during the day only) within the designated Day parking area as stabling is not mandatory for these events
- A minimum base of bedding is provided in each stable. Competitors may elect to purchase additional bedding to "top up" the existing bedding base provided.
- A Mandatory Stable Cleaning Bond applies. The required cleaning bond is fully refundable (post event) if each occupied stable is completely cleaned and stripped of bedding. After the event, stables will be inspected and the cleaning bond will be refunded onto the credit card of those competitors who have elected to strip and clean their stable(s). All spent bedding and feed scraps must be placed in the designated manure bunkers. Please bring a wheelbarrow along with you if you would like to strip your stables.
- As powered camping sites suitable for large vehicles are limited in number, competitors are requested to book camp sites that are commensurate with the size of their vehicles. Only 1 vehicle is allowed per campsite. To ensure the effective and efficient management of camping & parking, venue management reserves the right to relocate sites at any time, without prior notice.
- Horses must be restrained at all times.
- All buildings are NO SMOKING ZONES including the Stables , Arena ,Western Store and Seating Areas. Vehicles are prohibited in the stable rows, stable paths and surrounds. Only authorised small vehicles may use the paths and surrounds.
- The placement or affixing of advertising material (including posters), other than on Public Notice boards which are for this purpose, is not permitted without prior approval by K Ranch Management.
- All dogs are to be on a leash and not allowed inside the main building.
- There shall be no tents allowed on site